Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
These yummy bites make a great snack or appetizer. Spicy, but the edge is taken off with the little bit of sweetness. Feel free to adjust both the hot and sweet parts. They’re healthy and once you taste them, you won’t be able to stop. I took these to our neighbours and they were gobbled up in a flash.
- 1 large head of Cauliflower, broken into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Hot Pepper Sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 TBSP Butter (or substitute)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs (or substitute)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment and coat with Olive Oil
- Lay the Cauliflower pieces on the baking sheet in a single layer
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 the Butter, Honey, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Hot Sauce, Salt and Pepper in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the Panko Bread Crumbs to the remaining butter and mix. Set aside.
- Brush sauce mixture onto each cauliflower piece
- Bake in the preheated oven until softened, 7 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the Bread Crumb/Butter mixture and toss gently.
- Return to oven and bake until cauliflower is browned, about 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow the cauliflower to cool
Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy with a ranch dip or blue cheese dip.
Would you like to talk about this recipe or anything else? Let’s Chat! 604-531-1111. Or feel free to sign up for my FREE Newsletter.
Deborah is a local South Surrey/White Rock Real Estate Professional who strives to provide a highly personalized and dedicated level of service that always keeps your interests front and centre. You can rely on her to work ethically and with integrity to champion your needs and deliver results.